July 9, 2018
Anyone know where I can get some ‘basic’ repairs for my kayak completed in NJ?
I have an Old Town Cayuga 160
• deck bungee replaced in addition to a few pieces of hardware replaced that have been damaged over the years:
• the dual-eyelet that holds the rudder control line to the deck;
the rudder control line itself;
• one of the rivets attaching the rudder assembly to the stern has broken free + needs to be reseated;
• a few small pieces of hardware need to be replaced/repaired inside the cockpit, including one of the attachment points for the rudder control cable that has suffered some erosion from salt water exposure;
• I would also like to consider updating the seat (if possible).
Most Users Ever Online: 117
Currently Browsing this Page:
Guest Posters: 1
Moderators: JoshChase, ChuckS, JSCanoe