Please consider registering

Search

— Forum Scope —

— Match —

— Forum Options —

Minimum search word length is 3 characters - maximum search word length is 84 characters

sp_Feed sp_TopicIcon
2 pairs of brand new NRS Drypants (both XL but run small) $150-$230
smvogel73
Middletown, CT

Members
Forum Posts: 74
sp_UserOfflineSmall Offline
March 15, 2018 - 1:30 pm
sp_Permalink sp_Print

I’m selling 2 pairs of NRS drypants. Both pair are brand new..never been used. They are both XL in size. The only reason I chose XL is because I have big soccer player thighs and the large’s were a bit too tight in that area. I’m 6ft, have 31-32” inseam and weigh about 210lbs...both fit me great.
1. $230 - 2018 NRS Freefall pants. These are waterproof, completely seam-sealed, thick, rugged pants with an up-skirt at the waist and built in socks. I just got them on pretty deep discount for $236. The skirt from the pants can be combined (rolled up) with the inner skirt/tunnel of a drytop to provide a near completely waterproof system. I’ve done it before with similarly designed pants and it really does work.
2. $150 - 2015 NRS Endurance pants. These are new-with-tags, also waterproof & completely seam-sealed, slightly thinner and lighter than the Freefall pants. They do NOT have built-in socks or latex ankle gaskets, so they are truly a SEMI-dry pant. They have a Velcro “tighten-able” waist and Velcro ankle closures.101.jpgImage Enlarger

102.jpgImage Enlarger

103.jpgImage Enlarger

104.jpgImage Enlarger

105.jpgImage Enlarger

106.jpgImage Enlarger

107.jpgImage Enlarger

108.jpgImage Enlarger

Forum Timezone: America/New_York

Most Users Ever Online: 117

Currently Online:
46 Guest(s)

Currently Browsing this Page: